Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 31 March 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northerly 15 to 20 knots tonight and Wednesday.
Showers ending overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 31 March 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing low located west of Tofino.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
northern BC interior.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:15 PM PDT 31 March 2020 A low pressure centre southwest of Tofino will track south of the
region overnight. West of the low, strong to gale force
northwesterlies over Southern Explorer will ease overnight.
Additionally, a ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will
continue to give gale force outflow winds near mainland inlets of
The Central Coast tonight and ease Wednesday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: