Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 24 August 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots veering to northwest 20 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to westerly 10 to 20 near noon. Wind diminishing to light Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 24 August 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over Hecate Strait.
At 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:18 PM PDT 23 August 2019 A trough of low pressure will track eastward across Bowie tonight
then reach Hecate Strait by late Saturday morning. Strong to gale
force westerly winds will persist over Northern Bowie until early
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: