Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 25 August 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 5 to 15 knots backing to southeast 10 to 20 late overnight then increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Monday morning. Wind veering to southwest 15 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Showers changing to rain early Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 25 August 2019 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday trough located west of Bowie.
By 2:00 p.m. PDT Monday trough located over Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:17 PM PDT 25 August 2019 A trough of low pressure will track eastward across Bowie tonight
then reach Hecate Strait by late Saturday morning.
Strong to gale force westerly winds will persist over Northern Bowie
until early Saturday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: