Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 25 July 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots this evening then diminishing to light overnight. Wind becoming south 10 to 15 Monday morning.
Showers ending Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 25 July 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over northern Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:29 AM PDT 25 July 2021 A ridge of high pressure offshore will produce westerly gales
Along eastern sections of Juan de Fuca Strait early this morning, and
late this afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: