Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 01 October 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 20 knots near noon and to southeast 20 to 30 early this evening. Wind south 15 to 25 Friday.
Showers overnight and Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 1 October 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Friday frontal system located on a line north-south
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:55 AM PDT 1 October 2020 A developing frontal system will approach northern offshore waters
today. Southeasterly winds will increase through the afternoon in
advance of this system, with strong to gale force southeasterlies
expected for Bowie beginning late this afternoon and should persist
until near midnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: