Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 23 May 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming easterly 5 to 15 Tuesday morning. Wind backing to northerly 5 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers this afternoon. Periods of rain Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 23 May 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located from Explorer to Haida
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday deepening low located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday low located over northwestern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:16 AM PDT 23 May 2022 A low pressure system will approach Explorer on Tuesday. Ahead of
The system, marginal gale force southeasterly winds are expected for
Explorer, West Vancouver Island - north, and Queen Charlotte Sound
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: