Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 13 August 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 25 late this afternoon and to southeast 25 to 30 after midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 5 to 15 Sunday morning then becoming light Sunday evening.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 13 August 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Bowie.
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Sunday departing trough located from Hecate
Strait to the Central Coast then to Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 AM PDT 13 August 2022 A frontal system over Bowie is developing and moving east.
Ahead of the front, gale force southerlies will develop over central
and northern waters early Sunday morning. Gale force winds will ease
to strong by early Sunday afternoon as the frontal system weakens and
moves onto mainland BC.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: