Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 22 July 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 5 to 15 knots this evening and to southeast 15 to 25 near midnight. Wind southeast 15 to 25 Tuesday.
Showers beginning early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 22 July 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today low 1014 mb located over central Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday low 1012 mb located off Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:33 AM PDT 22 July 2019 A ridge of high pressure offshore will remain over Explorer today
And strengthen on Tuesday. Strong westerlies over eastern sections
Of Juan de Fuca Strait will increase to marginal gale force late
This afternoon then ease to strong late this evening. The inflow
winds will rise to gale force late Tuesday afternoon.
An area of low pressure over Explorer will move northwards and
reaching Haida Gwaii by early Tuesday morning. Ahead of the low,
strong to locally gale force southerlies will develop over central
and northern waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: