Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 04 October 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 20 near midnight then becoming southerly 15 to 25 Thursday evening.
Rain changing to showers overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 4 October 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Langara.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday departing warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Alaska panhandle.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located over Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday quasi-stationary ridge located from
Explorer to BC interior.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday approaching cold front located west
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:41 PM PDT 4 October 2023 Winds will increase to strong to gale force southwesterly over the
northern half of Bowie on Thursday afternoon as a cold front
approaches the northern offshore waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: