Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 27 September 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots becoming southeast 10 to 20 Wednesday morning.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Wednesday. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 27 September 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located over the South Coast.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over BC interior.
At midnight PDT tonight low located southwest of Explorer.
By 9:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday low located southeast of Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:41 AM PDT 27 September 2022 A low pressure system will brush Southern Explorer tonight and
Wednesday. Ahead of the low, southerly gale force winds will develop
over Southeastern Explorer late overnight and early Wednesday
Winds will weaken to moderate as the low centre passes Wednesday
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: