Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 27 June 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 20 knots becoming variable 5 to 15 late overnight then increasing to southeast 15 to 25 late Tuesday morning. Wind becoming southeast 10 to 20 early Tuesday evening.
Showers Tuesday afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 27 June 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located west
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 1008 mb located over southern Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday high 1006 mb located over central Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:25 PM PDT 27 June 2022 A low pressure system over Southern Explorer will slowly track
towards Central Explorer tonight. Consequently, moderate to strong
southeast winds off west coast Vancouver Island will increase to
strong to gale force this evening. Winds will diminish on Tuesday as
the low weakens.
Westerly strong to gale force winds will also continue for central
and eastern sections of the Juan de Fuca Strait this evening. Winds
will diminish near or just after midnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: