Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 03 October 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 20 to 30 near noon then diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 this evening. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight and to light overnight. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Rain ending this afternoon. Periods of rain Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 3 October 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located from Explorer to the Central
By 10:30 a.m. PDT today weakening ridge located from Explorer to
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located off Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing trough located over the Central
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:38 AM PDT 3 October 2023 A trough of low pressure will track across Haida Gwaii this morning
and onto the coast this afternoon. Ahead of the trough, southerly
gales will develop over Dixon Entrance - east and Hecate Strait this
morning and then shift to strong westerlies in the afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: