Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 21 September 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind west 20 to 25 knots diminishing to west 15 near noon Sunday then backing to south 15 Sunday evening.
Showers late this afternoon tonight and Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 21 September 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Lower Mainland.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over Port Hardy.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday approaching ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 PM PDT 21 September 2019 A frontal system is currently over Port Hardy.
Ahead of the front, gale force southerlies will persist over
The Central Coast and along northern and Western Vancouver Island
this evening. In the wake of the front, winds will shift to westerly
and ease to moderate to strong.
Gale force northwesterlies will develop over West Vancouver Island
Sunday morning as a ridge of high pressure builds offshore.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: