Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PST 24 January 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming southeast 5 to 15 Monday evening.
Showers ending overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 24 January 2021 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PST today low located over western Juan de Fuca Strait.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Monday dissipating low located over southern
At 4:00 p.m. PST today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 1:00 p.m. PST Monday weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 PM PST 24 January 2021 A low pressure centre off the west entrance of Juan de Fuca Strait
will move eastward over Southern Vancouver Island and dissipate
overnight. A ridge of high pressure west of offshore waters will
shift eastward and weaken on Monday morning.
Strong to gale force northwesterly winds will prevail over most
Outer coast and offshore waters this evening. The northwest winds
will gradually ease overnight and Monday morning to eventually become
light to moderate by Monday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: