Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 15 October 2021
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots near midnight and to southeast 20 Saturday morning. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 15 October 2021 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Vancouver Island.
By 6:00 a.m. PDT Saturday weakening frontal system located over
southern Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 PM PDT 15 October 2021 A stalled frontal wave over Central Vancouver Island will continue to
give periodic south to southeast gales from Barkley Sound to the west
entrance of Juan de Fuca today and tonight.
Southeast gales will also continue today and tonight over the Strait
of Georgia north of Nanaimo.
The threat of gale force winds will end Saturday morning as the
frontal wave weakens.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: