Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 26 September 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots becoming southeast 10 to 20 this evening. Wind southeast 5 to 15 Tuesday.
Showers. Fog patches dissipating Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 26 September 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over the South Coast.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located over BC interior.
At noon PDT Tuesday approaching low located west of Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 PM PDT 26 September 2022 A stationary front over Northern Bowie continues to weaken. Strong to
gale force southerly winds near the front will persist into the
evening hours before falling to moderate to strong.
Generally light winds are expected for southern waters today.
On Tuesday, a low pressure system will approach Explorer. Strong
southeasterlies are forecast develop over the offshore waters
Tuesday morning and reach Western Vancouver Island Tuesday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: