Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 24 September 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 20 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 30 early Sunday morning.
Showers changing to rain overnight then to showers Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 24 September 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday trough located over Bowie.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Sunday trough located over the North Coast.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT Sunday frontal system located west of Bowie.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday weakening frontal system located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:30 PM PDT 24 September 2022 On Sunday, a trough will move into northern waters in the morning.
Ahead of the trough, southeasterly gales will develop over East Dixon
and Northern Hecate Strait.
A frontal system will begin to approach Bowie Sunday night. Gale
force southeast winds will be associated with this incoming system.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: