Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 23 October 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southerly 15 to 25 knots backing to easterly 20 to 30 near midnight then diminishing to east 15 Sunday evening.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 October 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 p.m. PDT tonight frontal system located southwest of
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Sunday frontal system located west of Vancouver
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Sunday low 952 mb located southwest of Explorer.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT Sunday low 958 mb located over southwestern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:57 PM PDT 23 October 2021 A strong front associated with an exceptionally deep low pressure
system will produce gale to storm force easterly winds over the
southern offshore waters tonight. Winds will rise to storm to
hurricane force southeasterly on Sunday. Through the inner South
Coast winds will rise gale force southeasterly Sunday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: