Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 15 May 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 knots backing to southeast 10 to 20 late overnight then increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Monday morning.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms Monday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 15 May 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line north-south
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday departing trough located over the Lower
At 10:00 p.m. PDT tonight trough located west of the offshore
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Monday trough located from Bowie to Queen
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:25 PM PDT 15 May 2022 A trough will move into Explorer then into central and northern
waters through Monday morning. Strong to gale force southerlies will
develop ahead of the trough.
Meanwhile a ridge of high pressure over west coast Vancouver Island
will result in gale force inflow winds through east entrance of Juan
de Fuca Strait Monday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: