Dixon Entrance West
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 12 August 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 5 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon then veering to south 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
Showers beginning near midnight changing to rain Thursday evening.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 12 August 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight frontal system located over Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday dissipating frontal system located on
a line northwest-southeast over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday approaching frontal system located west
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: