Dixon Entrance West
Issued 04:00 PM PST 07 March 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind east 20 to 25 knots diminishing to east 15 near midnight and to light Monday morning.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 7 March 2021 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PST today low 994 mb located southwest of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Monday low 1000 mb located southwest of Explorer.
At midnight PST tonight trough located over southern Explorer.
By 11:00 a.m. PST Monday trough located over southern Queen
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 PM PST 7 March 2021 A 994 MB low southwest of Bowie will slowly track south, remaining
far offshore. By Monday morning, the low will lie southwest of
Explorer. A trough rotating around the low will move northward to lie
west of Vancouver Island overnight. The trough will weaken as it
moves into Queen Charlotte Sound on Monday.
Gale force easterlies over Bowie will ease tonight as the low drifts
Strong southerly winds west of Vancouver Island will rise to gale
force southeasterlies early Monday morning as the trough approaches.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: