Dixon Entrance West
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 19 April 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind east 15 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 5 to 15 near noon then increasing to northwest 15 to 20 this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 20 to 30 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 19 April 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line north-south
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over western Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located over BC interior.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT today weakening ridge located over BC interior.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:59 AM PDT 19 April 2021 A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will produce strong to
near gale force northerly outflow winds through mainland inlets
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: