Dixon Entrance West
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 04 October 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southerly 10 to 20 Wednesday afternoon except light over eastern sections Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain tonight and Wednesday.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 4 October 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today frontal system located over northern
By 10:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing frontal system located over
the North Coast.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today intensifying trough located off Explorer.
By 2:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday frontal system located from Haida Gwaii
to Cape Scott.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:21 AM PDT 4 October 2022 A frontal system will move from Vancouver Island headlands to the
North Coast this afternoon. In its wake, a second trough will deepen
and develop a frontal system which will cross the offshore waters
tonight and reach Haida Gwaii early Wednesday morning. Later
Wednesday morning, the system will move on shore on the North Coast
Ahead of the troughs, southeast gales are present north of the Brooks
Peninsula today. Over central and northern waters, strong southeast
winds will develop and increase to marginal gales this evening. Winds
will gradually ease late Wednesday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: