Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PST 23 January 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots tonight and Monday.
Scattered showers this evening. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 23 January 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from the
North Coast to the Central Coast then to Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM PST 23 January 2022 Over the inner South Coast, winds will be light under a
quasi-stationary ridge for several days. Visibility may be limited by
persistent widespread fog.
Fog patches are expected to become more extensive overnight or early
Monday morning. The fog will dissipate on Monday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: