Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 19 September 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind south 15 to 25 knots veering to west 10 to 20 late this morning then backing to south 10 to 20 near midnight. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Friday morning and to southeast 30 to 40 near noon Friday.
Showers ending near midnight. Showers beginning Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 04:00 AM PDT 19 September 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 19 September 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Central Coast.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Vancouver Island.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT Friday approaching frontal system located off
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:48 AM PDT 19 September 2019 A frontal system will approach the North Coast of BC Friday
afternoon. Gale force southerly winds will spread to the northern
And central waters ahead of the frontal system.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: