Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 26 October 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to westerly 15 this evening and to light Tuesday morning.
Rain changing to showers Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 26 October 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday cold front located on a line east-west
over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:08 AM PDT 26 October 2020 A cold front over Northern Bowie will track southwards across Haida
Gwaii tonight and lie across Queen Charlotte Sound Tuesday afternoon.
Ahead of the front, southwesterly gales over northern waters will
spread to central waters overnight. In its wake, winds will ease to
light to moderate northwesterly.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: