Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 21 October 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to easterly 5 to 15 knots late overnight and to easterly 15 to 20 Thursday evening.
Showers Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 21 October 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday weakening ridge located over Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located from the
North Coast to the South Coast.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday approaching frontal system located west
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:45 PM PDT 21 October 2020 An approaching frontal system will produce strong to gale force
southerly winds over the offshore waters on Thursday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: