Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 09 August 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 Monday morning and to light Monday afternoon.
Rain changing to showers this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 9 August 2020 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing cold front located over the
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Explorer.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:58 PM PDT 9 August 2020 Gale force westerlies over Northern Bowie will ease to strong
westerlies this evening as a deep low pressure system exits the Gulf
Gale force northwesterlies will develop west of Vancouver Island
south of the Brooks Peninsula late Monday in response to a ridge of
high pressure rotating through the area.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: