Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 28 September 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 10 to 15 knots early this morning and to southeast 20 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 30 near noon Thursday.
Scattered showers ending this evening. Periods of drizzle overnight and Thursday morning. Rain Thursday evening. Fog patches dissipating late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 28 September 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low located southwest of Explorer.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight low located southeast of Explorer.
At 1:00 a.m. PDT Thursday trough located over western Bowie.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Thursday trough located near Langara.
At 2:00 p.m. PDT Thursday ridge located over Explorer extending
By 11:00 p.m. PDT Thursday ridge located from the Central Coast
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: