Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 27 October 2020
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 5 to 15 knots becoming light this morning then becoming northeast 5 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 27 October 2020 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cape St. James.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today cold front located on a line east-west over
Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight frontal system located on a line east-west
over Cape Scott.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday frontal system located on a line
east-west over Cape St. James.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:07 AM PDT 27 October 2020 A frontal system will hover over the Central Coast for the next three
days. Strong to gale force southwesterlies will prevail to the south
of the front, over the Central Coast, southern sections of Queen
Charlotte Sound, West Coast Vancouver Island North and Explorer
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: