Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PST 08 March 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northerly 15 knots near midnight except northeast 20 near Portland Inlet overnight and Tuesday morning. Wind becoming northwest 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 8 March 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PST today low 1000 mb located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday low 1008 mb located south of Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday building ridge located over northern Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:33 AM PST 8 March 2021 A low west of Explorer this morning will slowly track south today and
tonight. The low will lie south of Explorer Tuesday morning.
This low will bring strong to gale force southeasterly winds west of
Vancouver Island and over Queen Charlotte Sound today and tonight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: