Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 19 June 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 20 knots early this evening. Wind northwest 10 to 20 Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 19 June 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over BC
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday building ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:47 PM PDT 19 June 2019 A ridge of high pressure will build west of the offshore waters
tonight while a trough remains over the B.C. Interior.
Strong to gale force northwesterlies over the inner South Coast will
ease overnight. Gales off the west coast of Vancouver Island will
persist through Thursday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: