Dixon Entrance East
Issued 05:44 AM PST 03 December 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southeast 40 to 50 knots diminishing to southwest 25 to 35 early this morning then backing to southeast 30 to 40 near midnight. Wind increasing to southeast 40 to 50 Monday morning then diminishing to southwest 25 to 35 Monday afternoon. Wind backing to southeast 35 to 45 Monday evening.
Rain ending early this morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Rain overnight and Monday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 05:44 AM PST 03 December 2023
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PST today frontal system located from the Alaska
panhandle to Explorer.
By 10:30 a.m. PST today departing frontal system located over
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:36 AM PST 3 December 2023
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: