Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PST 25 January 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 5 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming east 5 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Periods of rain ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 25 January 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
At 4:00 a.m. PST today ridge located from the North Coast to the
Central Coast then to Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PST today ridge located from Bowie to the Lower
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 AM PST 25 January 2022 Over the inner South Coast, winds will be light under a
quasi-stationary ridge for several days. Visibility may be limited by
areas of persistent widespread fog.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: