Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 25 September 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwesterly 15 to 25 knots becoming southwesterly 15 Saturday morning then diminishing to light early Saturday afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 25 Saturday evening.
Showers ending Saturday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 25 September 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening low located over the Gulf of
At 10:30 a.m. PDT Saturday ridge located west of the offshore
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:58 PM PDT 25 September 2020 Beginning Saturday night, an intense Pacific weather system will
approach the offshore waters from the west. Southeast gale to storm
force winds will develop ahead of this system.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: