Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 10 April 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind north 15 to 25 knots becoming northeast 15 early Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 10 April 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday building ridge located over BC interior.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:27 AM PDT 10 April 2020 A quasi-stationary trough along the mainland coast combined with an
offshore ridge will generate widespread strong northwest winds over
most waters except for gale force northwest off the coast of
Vancouver Island this afternoon and tonight. In addition, a brief but
strong push through Johnstone Strait this evening will result in
marginal gale force northwesterlies through the strait.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: