Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 22 May 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeast 25 to 35 knots diminishing to southeast 15 to 25 near midnight then becoming west 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind becoming west 10 to 20 near noon Monday then diminishing to light early Monday evening.
Rain near midnight changing to showers and ending Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 9:30 PM PDT 22 May 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 22 May 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
northern Vancouver Island.
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Vancouver Island.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight frontal system located over eastern
By 2:00 a.m. PDT Monday departing frontal system located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday ridge located from Explorer to Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM PDT 22 May 2022 Ahead of a frontal system over Haida Gwaii, strong to marginal gale
force southeast winds will continue for Northern Hecate Strait and
Dixon Entrance East this evening. Winds will veer to strong
westerlies in the wake of the front late this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: