Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 16 June 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 25 early this afternoon then diminishing to southeast 15 to 20 late this evening. Wind becoming southeast 15 to 25 early Thursday morning then becoming southeast 10 to 20 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 16 June 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 2:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located over western Bowie.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Thursday weakening frontal system located over
western Haida Gwaii.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over southeastern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:23 AM PDT 16 June 2021 A frontal system is approaching the Bowie region this morning.
Ahead of the front, marginal gale force southeasterly winds have
developed over Bowie. The gales will ease late this evening as
The frontal system moves over Haida Gwaii while weakening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: