Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PST 17 February 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light this morning then increasing to southeast 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 25 Tuesday morning and to southeast 25 to 35 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 04:00 AM PST 17 February 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 17 February 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PST today building ridge located off Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PST today ridge located on a line north-south over
At 4:00 a.m. PST Tuesday cold front located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday cold front located on a line north-south
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:31 AM PST 17 February 2020 An approaching cold front will lie across Bowie Tuesday afternoon.
Ahead of the front, gale to storm force southerlies will develop
Over Bowie Tuesday morning and spread to northern waters in the
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: