Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 03 July 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwesterly 15 to 25 knots becoming northwesterly 10 to 20 early Monday morning.
Fog patches dissipating near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 3 July 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located west
At 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday trough located over eastern Queen
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday trough located over eastern Hecate Strait.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: