Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PST 07 December 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light except northeasterly outflow 15 to 25 knots near Portland Inlet. Wind becoming southeast 5 to 15 early Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 7 December 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 10:30 a.m. PST Sunday dissipating ridge located on a line
north-south over Haida Gwaii.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:26 PM PST 7 December 2019 A frontal system will approach the offshore waters late Sunday. Gale
force southerlies will develop over Bowie ahead of the front.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: