Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 25 September 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots veering to southwest 15 this morning then increasing to southwesterly 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind becoming southwesterly 15 Saturday morning then diminishing to light Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending Saturday afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms today and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 25 September 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today departing low located over the Central Coast.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over northern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:33 AM PDT 25 September 2020 A weakening low will move onto the Central Coast this morning.
Ahead of the low, gale force southeast winds over the South Coast
will ease this morning. In its wake, strong to gale force westerlies
over most outer waters will ease to moderate to strong this morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: