Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PST 27 November 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southeast 45 to 55 knots diminishing to southeast 35 to 45 near noon then veering to south 25 to 35 late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 to 30 this evening then diminishing to west 10 to 20 Sunday evening.
Rain changing to showers Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 04:00 AM PST 27 November 2021
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 27 November 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PST today frontal system located over the offshore
By noon PST today departing frontal system located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PST today low located over northern Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST today departing low located over the Alaska
At 4:00 p.m. PST today trough located over northern Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Sunday trough located over southern Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:34 AM PST 27 November 2021 A frontal system will approach the North Coast this morning bringing
gale to storm force southeasterly winds over the northern and central
waters and strong to gale force southeasterly winds over the southern
An area of low pressure will pass north of Bowie this morning leading
to gale to storm force southwesterly winds for waters west of Haida
Gwaii well into tonight.
A trough of low pressure trailing this area of low pressure will
sweep through northern waters from northwest to southeast tonight.
Strong to gale force southwesterlies over northern and central waters
will precede this trough.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: