Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 18 April 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots except northeasterly outflow 25 to 35 near Portland Inlet. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 20 Monday morning then diminishing to light near noon Monday. Wind increasing to northwest 10 to 20 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 4:00 PM PDT 18 April 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 18 April 2021 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:32 PM PDT 18 April 2021 A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will produce strong to
gale force northerly outflow winds through mainland inlets tonight
and Monday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: