Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 27 May 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming south 5 to 15 knots near noon then becoming light after midnight. Wind becoming west 15 Saturday evening.
Periods of rain ending near midnight. Showers Saturday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 27 May 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today low located over western Queen Charlotte
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening low located over Cape St. James.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday building ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:27 AM PDT 27 May 2022 A weakening low pressure centre over Western Queen Charlotte Sound
will move northward to lie near Cape St James this afternoon.
Southeast gales along West Coast Vancouver Island North, Eastern
Queen Charlotte Sound and along the Central Coast will continue this
The low will continue to weaken tonight and a ridge of high pressure
will build over the Pacific. This will bring strong northwesterlies
for most waters on Saturday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: