Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 16 May 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 20 knots tonight. Wind west 10 to 20 Monday.
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 17 May 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 near midnight.
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 16 May 2021
Tuesday Wind northerly 10 to 20 knots.
Wednesday Wind northerly 15 to 25 knots.
Thursday Wind northerly 15 to 25 knots becoming northerly 10 to 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 17 May 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over central Vancouver Island.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing frontal system located near
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low located off Explorer.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing low located over the Lower
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located off the offshore
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:15 PM PDT 16 May 2021 Strong to gale force westerly winds through the central and eastern
sections of Juan de Fuca Strait will ease overnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: