Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 18 October 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 15 to 20 knots backing to south 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to southerly 5 to 15 near midnight. Wind veering to west 5 to 15 Saturday morning.
Showers ending Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:54 AM PDT 18 October 2019 Today At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located from the Gulf of Alaska to
the Central Coast.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday trough located from the Gulf of Alaska
to the South Coast.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday frontal system located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:07 AM PDT 18 October 2019 A trough will extend from the Gulf of Alaska to the BC Central Coast
today. The trough will extend southwards towards the BC South Coast
by Saturday morning.
Strong to gale force westerlies will develop over the offshore waters
tonight as the behind trough as it extends towards the South Coast.
Moderate to strong westerlies will prevail over most marine waters
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: