Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 24 May 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots becoming southeast 10 to 15 early this evening except northeast 10 to 20 near the mainland inlets. Wind becoming variable 5 to 15 near midnight then becoming north 5 to 15 late overnight. Wind northwest 5 to 15 Wednesday.
Showers this afternoon tonight and Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 24 May 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low located over northwestern Explorer.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday low located over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 10:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday approaching low located southwest
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:30 AM PDT 24 May 2022 A low pressure system will move through Northern Explorer today and
come to rest over Queen Charlotte Sound overnight. The low will then
weaken and move onto the Central Coast on Wednesday evening.
Ahead of the low, gale force southeasterly winds are expected and
particularly along the line from Estevan Point to the Vancouver
Island headlands this evening.
The next low that will move through BC waters starts approaching
Southwest Explorer Wednesday night.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: