Issued 07:00 AM MDT 15 August 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind east 20 knots diminishing to east 15 early this evening and to light near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming northeast 15 Tuesday evening.
Scattered showers tonight. Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 August 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 15 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 1200 UTC Monday departing low 1003 mb located at 72N 66W.
At 1200 UTC Monday low 1000 mb located at 69N 117W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday low 1001 mb located at 68N 94W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: