Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PST 03 December 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northerly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northerly 10 to 20 this afternoon then becoming north 15 to 25 Sunday morning. Wind backing to northwest 20 to 30 near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 3 December 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
At 10:30 a.m. PST today departing low located south of Explorer.
At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary high located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:14 AM PST 3 December 2022 A Pacific low south of Explorer will continue to move southward and
away from the region today. Over southern offshore waters, gale
Force easterly winds will gradually ease to strong by this evening.
An Arctic ridge of high pressure will remain over the BC Interior
creating gale force northeasterly outflow winds through the mainland
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: