Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PST 14 November 2019
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southerly 25 to 30 knots today tonight and Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 14 November 2019 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PST today departing ridge located over the Lower
At 4:00 a.m. PST today frontal system located on a line north-south
By midnight PST tonight dissipating frontal system located on a
line north-south over central Vancouver Island.
At midnight PST tonight low 976 mb located over the Gulf of Alaska.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:37 AM PST 14 November 2019 A Pacific front crossing the offshore this morning will cross Hecate
Strait and Queen Charlotte Sound near midday today. The front will
then dissipate over southern waters tonight. Over central and
northern waters gale to storm force southeast winds will ease to
moderate to strong southerly in the wake of the front. Another storm
will bring gale to storm force southeast winds Friday night.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: