Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 12 November 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind south 15 to 25 knots increasing to southeast 25 to 35 early Wednesday morning and to southeast 35 to 45 near noon Wednesday. Wind increasing to southeast 45 to 50 early Wednesday evening.
Showers changing to rain near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bowie - northern halfIssued 9:30 PM PST 12 November 2019
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 12 November 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located over the South Coast.
By 9:30 p.m. PST Wednesday departing ridge located over the Lower
At 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday frontal system located west of the
By 9:30 p.m. PST Wednesday frontal system located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:10 PM PST 12 November 2019 A Pacific frontal system approaching the offshore waters on Wednesday
will bring southeast gales to Bowie and Northwest Explorer Wednesday
morning and then to the rest of central and northern waters in the
afternoon. Winds will reach storm force southeast Wednesday night
over northern sections of northern waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: