Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 27 November 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots except west 25 to 35 over northern sections Sunday morning and afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 Sunday afternoon then diminishing to west 10 to 15 early Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bowie - northern halfIssued 9:30 PM PST 27 November 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 27 November 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight frontal system located from the Central
Coast to Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Sunday frontal system located over Washington
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight trough located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Sunday trough located over northern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:22 PM PST 27 November 2021 A frontal system will cross the Central Coast this evening and the
South Coast tonight. Gale force southeasterly winds over the central
waters will ease to strong southerlies behind the system. Strong to
gale force southeasterly winds over the southern waters will ease to
Behind a low moving onto the Alaskan Panhandle, gale force
southwesterlies over the northern waters will continue to ease.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: