Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 15 July 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind south 10 to 20 knots becoming south 15 to 25 late overnight then diminishing to west 10 to 15 late Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to west 25 Tuesday evening.
Rain beginning late this evening changing to showers late Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 15 July 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located from the North Coast to
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday weakening ridge located over Vancouver
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight cold front located off Bowie.
By 6:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday cold front located on a line north-south
over Haida Gwaii.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: