Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 28 July 2021
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeasterly 5 to 15 knots backing to northeast 15 this morning then increasing to northeast 20 this evening. Wind northeast 20 Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 28 July 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Cape Scott.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary low located off Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 AM PDT 28 July 2021 A ridge of high pressure offshore will again produce westerly
Gales over eastern sections of Juan de Fuca Strait this evening. The
gales will ease to moderate to strong winds overnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: