Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 02 October 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots becoming west 20 this morning then backing to southwest 15 this evening. Wind increasing to west 20 to 30 late overnight then diminishing to northwest 15 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming variable 5 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 2 October 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located over Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over Hecate Strait to Explorer.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday approaching trough located west of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:39 AM PDT 2 October 2023 A trough of low pressure will approach Haida Gwaii on Tuesday
bringing strong to gale force southerly winds to the northern waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: