Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 17 September 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind north 15 to 25 knots becoming west 15 early Wednesday morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon Wednesday.
Showers beginning Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 17 September 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing frontal system located over the
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low located over southeastern Explorer.
By 10:30 p.m. PDT tonight low located south of Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located northwest of Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:20 AM PDT 17 September 2019 A frontal system over Southern Vancouver Island will move
southeastward to the Lower Mainland this afternoon. Southeast
Gales over the inner south coastal waters will ease early
The associated low centre over Northwestern Explorer will move
southeastward to Southeastern Explorer this afternoon. Gales
Around the low over northern and central offshore waters will
Weaken this afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: